We will price match competitors’ pricing on all products including contact lenses, sunglasses and prescription glasses (frames + lenses). Certain conditions apply:
- Valid prescription required
- Must be:
- An authorized Canadian retailer (including online)
- Priced in Canadian dollars
- In stock and available for immediate purchase
- Cannot be combined with any other Campus Vision discount, promotion or rebate
- Matched price includes all shipping/handling fees added by third party vendors (watch out! many online vendors add a large “handling fee” to the shopping cart to give the appearance of a deceptively low price)
- Verification of competitor price required – please send us a quote or link (if you are using a promo code, let us know what code so we can verify the final price)
- Must be identical product including frame and lens parameters
When you buy from Campus Vision, you enjoy our ongoing, personal service for the product purchased. We will assist with repairs, warranties, exchange unused contact lenses, vision issues with your prescription products, we offer a very reasonable return/exchange policy and even provide the occasional replacement for a lost or damaged lens at no charge.
We cannot match “bait pricing” which is a dishonest policy where a few online sellers show a different price on their website as they offer you for a one-time purchase from a search engine link.
We are here for the long term to sell you contact lenses at a sustainable best price that you can rely on without worrying about chasing ongoing promotions. When you purchase larger quantities (typically 2 boxes of monthlies or 4 boxes of dailies or more), we even offer great manufacturer rebates which can save you more money.
We encourage you to compare competitors and know that we do our best to price competitively every day.
While we endeavour to meet your expectations for every price match, we reserve the right to refuse a price match (such as when the price match results in a product being priced below our cost or the vendor is providing one-time bait pricing).