Updated September 10 2020
All clinics are open
All locations are open and available to see you for all of your eye care needs including eye exams, medical eye care, glasses and contact lenses. See the location pages for exact operating hours. Some locations are operating by appointment only; please call ahead or book online.
Studying from home this fall? Do you need a contact lens re-fill? We are checking e-mail regularly at all locations, please contact the clinic by e-mail or complete a contact lens re-fill request and we will get back to you. We are running limited staffing at some locations so please allow time to receive a reply.
If you need a contact lens re-fill, we are shipping for no charge across Canada; please complete a contact lens re-fill request, we will send you an e-invoice and ship directly to your home.
We are taking significant safety precautions and have developed an extensive safety manual and procedures to ensure patient and staff safety.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MASKS: Due to the physically close nature of most of the services we provide, physical distancing is not always possible in our clinic. Therefore, masks are required to enter our clinics (except when medically exempt or arrangements have been made in advance).
In some cases masks may be removed (i.e. when trying on eyewear) as long as 2 meters of physical distance from other visitors and staff is maintained.
If you are medically exempt or otherwise cannot wear a mask, please contact us in advance to discuss options. Schedule permitting we will accommodate you with an appointment time when no other members of the public and minimal staff are on site to limit exposure.
Our safety measures include:
- Our team are wearing personal protective equipment including masks
- Patients are asked to wear masks in the clinic
- Staff complete a daily COVID screening; patients are screened in advance with a COVID questionnaire
- Physical distancing, plexiglass shields and capacity limits in effect
- Extensive and frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces is being completed between every patient encounter
- Every frame touched by a patient is cleaned before being returned to the display
We are taking every measure possible to meet and exceed provincial health recommendations and regulatory college guidelines for safe operation. Please contact us with any questions!